Self-priming centrifugal pumps
The J self-priming centrifugal pumps are used in applications requiring a fast priming capacity from demanding suction heights combined with the ability to transfer and manage polluted, waste and abrasive fluids with suspended solids.
The system features an inspectable pump casing, which also acts as a water tank allowing for early quick priming without auxiliary systems, simplifying system management and reducing maintenance times.
Up to 1200 m3/h
Up to 110 m
Up to 76 mm
Up to 300 mm
Up to 7,5 m
Cast iron, hardened cast iron, stainless steel
- Top and dry installation to ensure easy control, maintenance and management
- Suitable for handling challenging fluids and heavy-duty applications with suspended solids
- Easily replaceable parts subject to wear to restore original performance
- Management of fluids with viscosity up to 50mm2/s (cSt) with standard sizing. Option of special sizing for dense and waste mixtures and slurries
PSDrive® - Electric pump on-board inverter
Varisco PSDrive can be installed directly on the motor in place of the Varisco pumps terminal board cover. It ensures:
- Energy saving due to motor rotation speed control
- Extended operating life of the pump and protection against overloads
- Easy and fast commissioning thanks to initial configuration wizard
- High thermal and mechanical performance thanks to fully aluminium container and independent ventilation
Thanks to the Varisco PSDrive App, it’s possible to communicate with all PSDrive Bluetooth® SMART devices.