Positive displacement internal gear pumps
V volumetric internal gear pumps are used in applications where the management of clean fluids with high viscosities is required.
They are used in all industrial applications where a delicate treatment of the pumped product is required, preventing chemical-physical alterations.
Volumetric rotary, they ensure flow rates proportional to the rotational speed and con-stant pulse-free flows, regardless of the back pressure.
Up to 240 m3/h
Up to 200 mm
Cast iron, treated cast iron, carbon steel, stainless steel
20 - 100.000 [mm2/s - cSt]
Up to 16 bar
Up to 200°C
- Constant flow rate. Proportional to the number of revolutions, regardless of back pressure
- Continuous flow. Pulse-free and no pressure peaks, hence no system vibrations
- Versatility. With the same pump, use the rotor axis adjustment device to pump liquids with viscosity below that or water or high viscosity liquids
- Reversibility. By changing the direction of rotation you change the direction in which the liquid flows, keeping the features and performance unchanged
- Self-priming. The high degree of vacuum that can be achieved makes fast self-priming possible at the maximum heights allowed by the physical conditions of the pumped liquid